Ours Aims and Objectives
Umbicell is not a Company but a Mission to extend the benefits of Research to the ailing patients suffering with incurable diseases. simultaneously it would be our endeavor to develop the research in the field of stem cell biology and thus developing unique biological products of human use and a strong community of stem cell researchers and technicians which would be a national asset. Thus we are dedicated to human care, development in the research and creation of National Scientific asset.
With special emphasis on those areas with the greatest potential for improving human health. and also to Supports basic, applied, translational or other research and development activities that will advance scientific discoveries in fields related to stem cell biology. Developing new therapies for a series of common diseases including osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, Parkinsonism, spinal cord injury, stroke, diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease. The Center also provides educational programs for career development, job training and life-long learning of citizens.
To support in conducting of research in the areas of:
- Neurological Disorders.
- Musculo-Skeletal Disorders.
- Cardiovascular Disorders: For Example, Cardiomyopathy, Ischemic Heart Disease, etc.
- Haematopoietic Disorders: For Example - Sickle Cell, Thalassemia, Leukemia, etc.
- Cartilage and Bony Disorders.
- Corneal and Limbal Disorders.
- Cancer & Malignancies.
- Renal and Hepatic Disorders.
- Disorders of the Respiratory Tracts.
- Dermatological Conditions.
- Autoimmune Disorders.
- Diabetes Mellitus.
- and Other Disorders.
- To provide assistance in training medical, paramedical and other staff in all aspects of the clinical and research work being undertaken and to support all educational activities both within India and overseas for the said purpose.
- To support research work, or work connected with or conducive to research and to encourage and improve knowledge of the persons who are engaged in any medical or related profession so as to make available medical relief to the public at large.
- To provide support in patenting products developed as part of the Research & Development initiatives and indigenously developed research and therapy protocols.
- To act as consultants and render technical and managerial services in the field of medical research and running of multi specialty hospitals, dispensaries, clinics, and laboratories.
- To develop training modules, conduct training programs for professional development and accreditation and experience-based learning, in any field.